top of page
The health and safety of our speakers, attendees and partners is of utmost importance. We are enacting clear protocols that we request all attendees to adhere to.
We are striving for cleanliness and hygiene and ask all our attendees to be mindful of this.
We reserve the right to amend these protocols based on Scottish government guidelines.
Please do not attend the EXTREME Hangout if you:
• are experiencing COVID-like symptoms (high temperature, a new or continuous cough, a loss of smell or taste)
• have been identified as having been in close contact of a confirmed case of are currently self-isolating
• Have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official.
• Are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test
• Have not completed a mandated quarantine period following entry into the UK
By law in Scotland, it is mandatory to wear a face covering in public entertainment venues. Those exempt from wearing a face covering for any reason, are not required to wear a face covering.
Face coverings may be removed when eating or drinking.
Lateral flow tests:
We request all attendees to follow best practice and carry out regular lateral flow tests (LFTs) before attending public events. Please only come if you have a negative LFT result.
You can access free LFTs in Scotland, and report your result through NHS Scotland or elsewhere in the UK.
If you’d like more information about current rules and guidelines in place in Scotland, you can find it here:
bottom of page